Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On being a frugal foodie...

I've spent the last few days on excel revamping our food/alcohol/beef/household supplies/entertainment budget for the coming new year, and on my About page you can see part of the result.

Food Budgeting is a great way to become more aware of what you are buying. You gain valuable insight on costs per pound/gram and can make more educated choices while in the supermarket.

On the bottom of my About page you will find some details about how we structure our food budget for your own interest or to help you develop your own budget.

You can always contact me at kaitlynmcfaddencooks@gmail.com for more detailed information or if you have any questions short or long. I keep digital copies of all our receipts so I'm ready for anything you can throw at me!

Happy Budgeting!