|Delicious Peanut Sauce|
I recommend whipping up a batch of my Thai marinade, grilling some beef and vegetable skewers, cooking some rice and serving this peanut sauce for dinner tonight. You won't regret it!
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 5 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp of white vinegar (rice wine, apple cider or red wine vinegar will work too)
- 3 tbsp of canola oil
- 2 tbsp of ginger
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sauce pan and bring to a low simmer. Remove from heat and let cool. As the sauce cools it will thicken.